In order to fulfill the higher wattage demands from the market, MEAN WELL now announces the 90W IRM-90 series, which can also be directly mounted and soldered onto the PCB. Additionally, the IRM-90-xST screw terminal type can offer alternative mounting and wiring options.
The product’s key features include: miniature size, compliance to EN55032 Class B without external EMI filters, 80~305VAC input (suitable for 277Vac in North America), low no-load power consumption < 0.21W, 93% high efficiency, -30~+80°C wide operating temperature, 100W peak capability for 10s, operating altitude up to 4000m, and fully potted for heat dissipation, dustproof, moisture-proof, and anti-vibration capabilities.
- Class II, meets EN55032 Class B without external EMI filtering components
- 80~305Vac input (suitable for 277Vac in North America)
- Low no load power consumption < 0.21W
- -30~+80℃ wide operating temperature
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Operating altitude up to 4000m
- Fully potted for heat dissipation, dust proof, moisture proof, and anti-vibration
- Certified to ITE 62368-1 safeties: UL/CUL/TUV/CB/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
PCB module type (IRM-90): 87 x 52 x 29.5mm
Screw terminal type (IRM-90-xST): 109 x 52 x 33.5mm
- 3 years warranty