Choose MeanWell Products, Select Kulon Service
Worldwide DIN rail power supply demands are growing rapidly as a result of the continual growth of the automation industry. After releasing the WDR-120(120W), WDR-240(240W), and WDR-480(480W), MEAN WELL received outstanding feedback about the 180~550Vac wide input range DIN rail family and is now releasing the new WDR-60 to cover more common applications at the 60W range. Currently only MEAN WELL has 60W wide input range product, and the MEAN WELL WDR-60~480 family is the most complete 180~550Vac wide input DIN rail product line on the market.
WDR-60 series can accept 180~550Vac ultra-wide input, and they are suitable for installation on a single-phase 230Vac power line or single-phase out of a 3-phase 330~550Vac power system, thus greatly increasing the system application flexibility. Other key features include: 32mm narrow width, -30~+60℃ full load operation, overvoltage category III (OVCIII), compliance to EN61000-6-2 immunity for industrial environment and so on. The WDR-60 is suitable for applications such as industrial control, semi-conductor fabrication, factory automation, electromechanical equipment, and transportation.
• 180~550Vac ultra-wide input range
• Narrow width (32mm)
• Compliant to heavy industrial immunity (EN61000-6-2)
• -30～+85℃ ultra-wide operating temperature (>+60℃ de-rate)
• Built-in DC OK relay contact
• SVR for adjusting output voltage (100~120%)
• Protections: short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature
• Suitable for installation on TS-35/7.5 or 15 DIN rails
• Approvals: UL61010, TUV EN61558-2-16, EAC, CE
• Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 32x125.2x102mm
• 3 years warranty
Quick Service & Solution For Full Meanwell Products
If you have any questions about purchasing Meanwell products, any doubts in product selection, or any special needs for Meanwell products, welcome contact us as follows:Stay in touch